Frequently Asked Questions
Homeowners of all types in all kinds of situations sell their homes to us for a variety of different reasons, including:
- Vacant houses
- Legal issues (liens or judgments)
- Bad tenants
- Houses needing extensive repairs
- Title issues
- Fire damage or water damage
- Don’t want to waste money on realtor fees
- Difficult to maintain property due to age
- Relocation or job transfer-needing to sell before the move
- Estate sale or inherited property
- High taxes
- Loss of job
- Pending lawsuit
- Behind on payments
- Other investments
- Running out of time or not sure where to turn
- Having difficulty selling the property
- Simply needing money fast
- Just want out of the house
How We Can Help:
- Our goal is to solve problems for those in less than desirable property situations
- We are not real estate agents who list your house or make commission on your property
- We buy with ALL CASH
- We handle all the paperwork & closings with local attorney
- No fees
- No realtor commissions
- No hassles
- We buy your property in any condition—no need for repairs or cleaning
- We pay closing costs
- Simple, fast, and easy transactions
- Local family owned business with fast and courteous response
- Privacy—no matter your situation your privacy is important to us
- Free no-risk no-obligation offer
After you contact us we will inspect your home, taking several factors into consideration when calculating the amount of a cash offer, such as the current condition of the property and any ongoing costs required to maintain it.
No. There is never a fee to contact us or have us make an all cash offer to purchase your home. It’s absolutely free to you.
I buy all types of real estate including land/lots, condos, and manufactured homes. So please don’t hesitate to submit your property to me for review.
Yes, that is not a problem. Please let us know that the place is rented out when you fill out the Get Started form. Please provide as much information about the property like:
- How much is the monthly rent amount?
- How many months remain on the homes Lease?
- Is the tenant current or how many payments are they behind?
- Are there any judgements/evictions orders given or are they in the process?
If you are behind on payments, I can work with you. Our goal is to help solve these kinds of issues, so please make sure to communicate your situation to us.
No, I will purchase the home in its as-is condition. You do not have to do anything—even clean.
No I am not. I will not be acting as a real estate agent in your transaction. Nor am I am not looking for a listing—I simply want to make you an all cash offer on your North or South Carolina home.
We do NOT require you to be physically present to sell your home. All you will need to do is sign a few forms in front of a notary for a few minutes. And then insert the notarized and signed papers in a pre-paid envelope, and drop it off at any FedEx or UPS location or post office.
No, paying with cash is more of a saying. It implies that we are not making the sale contingent upon a loan and that the funds are readily accessible. Basically, it is as simple as wiring the funds on the closing day from our bank account to the escrow company’s bank account.
We close on most properties in 10-15 days. We let you pick the closing date so it makes the transaction easier on you.
How to Sell Your Home Fast
Sell your Rock Hill, SC home the fastest, safest way
We want you to get the most money for your house. Even if you have another offer from a wholesaler or a private buyer, contact us and we will send you a counter offer so you get the most money.
If you have a house in North or South Carolina, sell to us today to see how much you can get out of your house!